Monday, June 11, 2007

Midnight Mischief and Milk

Ok, I´m going to write a series of blogs today chronicling the events of the past few days...so firs, Thursday! We went in my culture class to the ¨cueva¨-cave-of Salamanca. Very cool-they think there was a Satanic cult inside! ah! We went out to eat with Erinn Holloway, our MSU chaperone, for dinner because she left on Sunday. (So now we have no adult contact in Spain...kind of scary!) We had a great dinner with a great view of the cathedral...all on MSU´s tab!! Haha! When I got home around 12, Sofía, my house mom, sent me and Crystal (Kristel) out to the grocery store, because she didn´t want to go...so we went! And we needed to find milk, so where do we look? The REFRIGERATOR, DUH! But was it there? Oh no...Spanish milk comes in these cartons that are only about a foot tall and 2.5 inches wide. And the worst? IT´S NOT REFRIGERATED! I mean, Sofía puts it in the fridge at home, but in the store, it was just sitting on a shelf! Disgusting! Crystal told me it wasn´t very good, and since she found out it wasn´t refrigerated, she hasn´t drank any more of it...

No comments: